[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Small Leonid peaks

Thanks Jeremie for the info!
But the two predicted (possible) weak peaks on Nov 22 and 23 do materialise,
perhaps there were such weak peaks in the past that may have been overlooked?
Specifically, I'm talking about the two ZHR surges that were observed on
November 17 from Mt. Lemmon. Were these observed from other locations as well?
The original report by Jim Richardson can be found here:
http://www.meteorobs.org/maillist/msg23613.html
Is there any evidence for such small activity increases, perhaps days from the
main peak?
Clear skies!
Jure A.

http://www.emaildot si/