[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Outburst of the Northern Piscids?

Hi. All
Received a call from Jim Gamble(El Paso All sky
camera) at around 11:00 pm MDT )October 16 of a
outburst of meteors from the area of south eastern
Pegasus, North eastern Pisces. Went out side to check
and have shooters every few minutes crossing the sky
out of this area .Any observers in the Western USA
should keep an eye to the sky to verify this possible
outburst.Northen Piscids is my guess for source of
this activity.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City Texas