[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: microphone for sonic booms

    Thanks to the folks that responded to my microphone request for
recording fireball sonic booms.  I have looked at eBay but have as yet found
nothing that would be satisfactory.  See the url below.

> <http://www.bksv.com/pdf/Bp1696.pdf>

    Like I said, these cost BIG bucks so I would like to find a surplus one.
Can't see spending a lot of money of something you may never get a chance to
record.  During the last 15-20 years I have only heard one sonic boom
related to a fireball event.  The odds are not good.

Cheers:
Ed Majden