Method: Counting: Watch/Tape recorder
Date: 2003 October 21 UT

Interval   Teff(h)   LM    NTA  STA  ORI  EGE  Spo*
0830-0931   1.00     6.8    1    2    7    0    12
0931-1032   1.00     6.7    0    2   12    1    11

*Spo includes one Northern Apex meteor

Magnitude Distribution

Mag.  0   1   2   3   4   5   6  Total
--
NTA   -   -   -   -   1   -   -    1
STA   -   1   -   2   1   -   -    4

Enter for a chance to win one year's supply of allergy relief!
http://r.hotbot.com/r/lmt_clrtn/http://mocda3.com/1/c/563632/125699/307982/307982