[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Testing;I got your message

Dear Mr. Zay,
       I received your message OK.  I saw an Orionid meteor going north to
south on 10/21 about 5:30AM CDT from Independence,MO (it disintegrated near
Sirius).  I saw another Orionid at about the same time on 10/22.
              Sincerely,
              Eric Bynum
              Bynum_9@hotmail.com (meteorobs.org subscriber)

>From: GeoZay@aol.com
>To: meteorobs@atmob.org
>Subject: (meteorobs) Testing..dot delete
>Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:44:44 EDT
>

>This is just a test to see if my message will get posted to meteorobs.
>Recently had two messages returned responding to an Orionid observation and
>sonic
>boom heights for Leonids. Haven't posted anything in months, so maybe I've
>been
>unknowningly blackballed all this while. :o)
>George Zay

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es