From: boschin@ts.astrodot it [mailto:boschin@ts.astrodot it]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 8:53 AM
Cc: imo-news@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IMO-News] Unusual radio meteor activity on October 27

Hello meteor people,
I write this e.mail to inform that my radio meteor equipment has registered
unusually high meteor activity on October 27 at about 18 - 19 h U.T. with
several
long-lasting echoes. Did somebody else registered any unusual activity?
Best regards

Walter Boschin
AFAM Observatory

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511