[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) obs.week. 2003.10.27-11.02

Clouds, clouds and clouds.
No chance to observe this week. All nights were cloudy. The bad weather disturbed me to use the favorable time of new moon. Today is the last day it interferes not too much. Yesterday the local weather forecast predicted clearing in the afternnon. Nothing similar happened. In the evening I looked at the satellite map in the I-net, it showed the full absense of clouds over my region. But looking through the window all I could see was the total overcast.
Clear skies, Mikhail Maslov.