[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:(meteorobs) Arkansas fireball

i live in Tulsa , Ok. and on my home last evening I also witnessed the Ark. fireball. it appeared to be due east of my location and it seemed to be in just a downward motion when I observed it. It was also fragmented with several smaller pieces following it. this was at about 9:50 pm. cst.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________Get your FREE Budweiser E-mail account at http://budweiser.com Budweiser E-Mail must be used responsibly and only is for consumers 21 years of age and older! Disclaimer: Neither Anheuser-Busch, Inc. (the makers of BUDWEISER beer) nor the operator of this E-Mail service or their respective affiliates have seen, endorsed or approved any of the content in this e-mail and expressly disclaim all liability for the content in whole and in part.