[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) I need help planetarium in building

Hi, Tanya:

Contact me off list and maybe I can help you.  What exactly are you trying
to do?  Do you mean you are trying to build a projection planetarium in a 5
meter dome?

Dave Hostetter
Curator of the Planetarium
Lafayette Natural History Museum & Planetarium
Lafayette, LA  USA
dehostetter@msisdot net