[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteor presentation

Hi!

Today I had my presentation about meteor astronomy at the "Stuttgarter
Schüler Symposium" (pupils' symposium). Everything went well, lots of
them chose to see my presentation and some were really very
interested and might be making observations in the future (it was
quite frustrating though, to see that most of them had never seen a
meteor in their whole life). I also included a short reference to
this year's Leonid predictions...

Anyway, I would like to thank everybody who has made this possible,
either by taking the marvellous images I use, suggesting images,
helping me with PowerPoint and so on. I might have forgotten to
include some of the picture takers' names in my presentation and I
couldn't ask for permission to use their images, so please don't sue
me.

If you would like to see the presentation, it's currently online (but
might not stay forever, as it takes too much webspace) at
http://bioprotectdot de/meteorobs/meteorref.ppt resp.
http://bioprotectdot de/meteorobs/meteorref.pps (the autorun version).
But please beware, the files are nearly 4 MB in size (I used a whole
lot of pictures), and in German.

Greetings

Daniel Gruen