[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) City predictions for Leonids 2003

I have taken the recent Leonid predictions for 2003 and synthesized them
into forecasts for cities around the world, which are located on my friend's
web site:

http://celestialdelights.info/ms/leonids2003.html

The plots give the number of Leonids seen in a 15 minute period for that
location assuming mv=6.5 visibility. No attempt has been made to take into
account the effects of moonlight on the 1499 stream.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Regards,

Bill Cooke
CSC/ED44
Space Environments Team