[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Leonids by Worldwide Radio Observation Network

Hello all,

The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation 2003
                - 2003 Leonid Project -
           http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

This project has been organized since 2001 Leonids. Many main
meteor showers were monitored and analyzed. In 2003 Leonids,
we will monitor, report and analyze. There are 162 observing
stations in 23 countries now.

We therefore are able to monitor Leonid activity at all times.
This project will provide FLASH and LIVE on the web.

Since a first peak is predicted on 13th Nov, the FLASH will
be started on 11th or 12th Nov. And LIVE is working now.
So, you are be able to check a corrent meteor activity.

2003 Leonids page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

Link is free.
I hope this content is useful for many observers.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/