[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids featured on MSN Home Page! ('meteorobs' back up - for now)

Our own Joe Rao's space.com piece on the Leonids
is featured top left of today's MSN Home Page:
  http://www.msnbc.com/news/981694.asp?cp1=1

And that is a lovely Leonid fireball photo there!

Clear skies for the Leonids!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org

PS: As you can tell, 'meteorobs' is back up. Our
ISP suddenly "came to life" a little while ago.
No one seems to know why it suddenly resurrected:
and so, we can't necessarily count on it continu-
ing until we know for sure! :) I will keep all of
our readers updated as we learn more.