From: Peter Brown
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 7:02 AM
To: Cooke, Bill
Cc: Suggs Rob
Subject: Fw: post_analyse 20031113

Hi Bill--

Looks like we had some measureable Leonid activity last night (see
attached). Based on the detections with the orbital radar and the single
station radiant locations/strengths, I would guess  ZHR activity in the few
tens per hour for at least part of last night (otherwise we would not have
seen anything). Have not had a chance to do a detailed flux analysis.
Usually the radar does not detect anything from the Leonids this early.

Talk to you soon (when I get back from Europe next week).

Cheers,
Peter
-