[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Leonids by Worldwide Radio Observation No.4

Hello all,

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
     2003 Leonids FLASH No.4  (10:30UT 16th Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm

FLASH data are updated now ! There are 28 observing reports
at 23 observing stations in 7 countries. Our project has
already covered whole world. We therefore can monitor Leonid
meteor activity at all times now...

An unusual activity was not seen yet. At some observing
station, however, a small increase is observed. We have
to check and monitor continuously...

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

2003 Leonids page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/