[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Leonids by Worldwide Radio Observation No.6

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
     2003 Leonids FLASH No.6  (21:30UT 18th Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm

FLASH data are updated now ! There are 31 observing reports
at 26 observing stations in 8 countries. Our project has
already covered whole world. We therefore can monitor Leonid
meteor activity at all times now...

Many observing stations in Japan are catching a increase
of meteor echoes. This, however, is not outburst like
last Leonids. Please check meteor activity at all times.

Since now, European and American encounter dust trails.
We are monitoring meteor activity and will provide FLASH
announcement.

Then, in Japan, final dust trail encounter on 19/20 night.
Although I hope it becomes good weather, a weather forcast
says "It will be bad weather 19/20night"

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

2003 Leonids page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/