[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Maybe New England can observe BETWEEN the peaks tonight?

Same story here in Central Virginia!  Already looking forward to a full
weekend of Geminids (even with an almost last quarter moon they put on a
nice "show") in December!!  It will be interesting to see what other
folks see tonight, where it is actually clear!!!
                                                In Astronomical Affinity
- Felix