-----Original Message-----
From: owner-meteorobs@atmob.org [mailto:owner-meteorobs@atmob.org] On
Behalf Of Lew Gramer

The "traditional" Leonid peak last night went unobserved here in
Boston: I checked the skies at 10pm, 11, midnight, 1am, and 2:30 local
time - cloud cover broken overcast or worse every time...

Boston forecast for tonight isn't very good - so I am hopeful. :)

(Weather people here are baffled and almost always guess wrong.)

Clear skies to all around the globe!
Lew Gramer (GRALE)