[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Leonids by Worldwide Radio Observation No.7

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
     2003 Leonids FLASH No.7  (18:00UT 19th Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm

FLASH data are updated now ! There are 31 observing reports
at 26 observing stations in 8 countries. Our project has
already covered whole world. We therefore can monitor Leonid
meteor activity at all times now...

European and American observing stations caught a increase
of long echoes. A long echo means the high density of electrons.
Therefore, there are bright meteors.

In Japan, we are observing now. I will announce the FLASH in
Japan after several hours (around 21h-22h).

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

2003 Leonids page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo03.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/