[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid observations November 13/14 to 18/19

Javor Kac (KACJA) writes:

> Date: November 18/19, 2003
> Period (UT)  Teff   F   Lm  LEO AMO TAU Spor
> 02:10-03:14  1.05 1.00 6.04 17   1   0   7

Wow, Javor - that result is a bit exciting!
I hope that activity continues long enough
to be seen on this side of the water. :)

Although chances in New England seem to be
slim (a massive front is still passing very
slowly over this region), some parts of our
continent's East Coast and MOST of the Mid-
west could have a pretty clear shot tonight!

Clear skies to all,
Lew