[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Nov 19th Leonids from North Carolina

I'm sorry to report that we were completely clouded out in North Carolina.
The major storm that produced numerous tornadoes throughout the southern US
sent a thick deck of clouds just in time to prevent astronomical
observations of any kind. I did, however, get a good nights sleep with the
rain pelting my roof. Maybe next time.
Mark
-- It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is
the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.   Robert Goddard