[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) auroras even here

I've never seen anything like it.  Bright blue patches highlighted with
red streaks extending all the way overhead from Arkansas!  I know some of
you frequently report auroras in your meteor reports, but this makes only
the third time I've seen them in my life, and they look spectacular!

--Terry

Follow-Ups: References: