From: Chuck Ferriday
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Re: SW Florida 2003Nov20/21 Leonids gone

Norman, where is your viewing site located?
I'm down here in port st lucie, and we have horrendous
light scatter.  If I had a large enough yacht I could venture
out about 30 miles offshore and eliminate light scatter.
However, I don't.  So I must look for good viewing
locations.

Could you please give me directions to yours.  By being
at port st lucie/Ft pierce I have immediate access to either
I-95 or the Fl Turnpike, so access to the northern part of
the state is pretty much by freeway.

thanks
chuck ferriday