[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Active AMOs on 20/21

This would be more than expected most years even on the night of
maximum, unless one is lucky enough to catch the super-short peak in
years ending with "5" (I never have seen this.)  I saw 3 AMO's during my
  Leonid observing session 18/19 Nov 1145 pm -545 am CST during the time
I was facing East (1145-230) before I could no longer block out the Moon
with my knee and I turned to face North.  Some years there is very
little AMO activity.

Paul Martsching