[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Nov. 20 Fireball Near Sacramento

A large fireball was spotted near Sacramento, CA headed south just after
sunset. It was widely reported on various local radio stations. Anyone
know anything about it.

--
       Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet, Nevada City, CA)
                      -- GMT-8 hr std. time, RJ Rcvr 39° 8' 0" N,  121° 1' 0" W

        "If I'm given six hours to cut down a tree, then I spend four hours
         sharpening my axe." -- Abraham Lincoln

                         Web Page: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews>
                         sierra_mtnview -at- earthlink -dot- net
            Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>