[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Latest NAMN Observations

I have just updated our web site list of observations received by the North
American Meteor Network during November. This covers 15 nights and over 130
hours of observations for the month. To view, please visit the address
below.

Thanks go to the following observers:

Joseph Assmus, Jure Atanackov, Peter Bias, Michael Boschat, Dustin Brown,
Peter Brunone, Ed Cannon, Mark Fox, George Gliba, Daniel Gruen, Ken
Hodonsky, Kearn Jones, Paul Jones, Javor Kac, Maithili Kalamkar, Mike
Linnolt, Robert Lunsford, Qiang Ma, Xiaoyun Ma, Paul Martsching, Mikhail
Maslov, Norman McLeod, Huan Meng, Koen Miskotte, Thom Morgan, Graham
Palmer, Mayuresh Prabhune, James Smith, David Stine, Wesley Stone, Zheng
Sun, Richard Taibi, Devdatta Urankar, Gayatri Urankar, Michel Vandeputte,
Linjia Wang, Yi Wang, Quanzhi Ye, Kim Youmans and Mengling Zhang.

Clear skies!

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors@comcastdot net
namn@atmob.org