[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: obs.week. 2003.11.10-16

Bob and all,

While I realize the winter
>weather is brutal and hazardous,

Just to piggyback on your comments a bit here, Bob,  the balmy weekend
weather forecast for Novosibirsk, Russia is:  high temp - 0 degrees
farenheit, low temp - minus 9 degrees farenheit and it isn't even December
yet!  Well done, Mikail!  Hats off to you for getting out at all!  We do
indeed welcome any reports you are able to give.    I compare that to the 50
degrees farenheit I had to observe under the other morning and I will never
have another complaint about Florida weather ever again.

Regards to all, Paul

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!