[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) North American Fireball Camera Network

They supply you with their camera, mounting, plastic cover, cables, etc.
Free. You won't need yours. Contact (Dr.) Dick (Richard) Spalding at
[... contact details omitted ...]

I just found a good place to mount my camera and hope to start
installing the software today. It'll probably take awhile to actually
install the camera on a pole. I need to buy some parts for a platform,
and probably a long cable--30' in my case.

Good luck.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet, Nevada City, CA)
                     -- GMT-8 hr std. time, RJ Rcvr 39° 8' 0" N,  121° 1' 0" W

       "If I'm given six hours to cut down a tree, then I spend four hours
        sharpening my axe." -- Abraham Lincoln

                        Web Page: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews>
                        sierra_mtnview -at- earthlink -dot- net
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlinkdot net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>

Follow-Ups: References: