From: pierre terrier
To: meteor@ml.free.fr
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:11 PM
Subject: [METEOR LIST] Re: HROFFT

Hi Bent,

Exactly HROFFT2RMOB is a software to read the datas (PNG images) come from HROFFT software (another).

Well HROFFT is not available to download directly on the web. It is necessary  to ask at Hiroshi Ogawa hzh02257@nifty.ne.jp

Attention HROFFT use a sound card to read ONLY SSB or USB modulation NOT FM modulation.

HROFFT2RMOB read to analyse 10 mn image created by HROFFT and create the ouput datas file compatible with RMOB format.

Regards,
Pierre