[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FW: North American Fireball Camera Network

Another "slow-news-day":

-------------- Forward Message ---------------

To: Bolide_Chasers@yahoogroups.com, "meteorobs"
<meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
From: "Ed Majden" <epmajden@shawdot ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 09:32:44 -0800

Subject: [Bolide_Chasers] Fw: Fireball Detection
volunteer interview network.

Subject: Fireball Detection

    This url has been posted to the RASC Victoria
Centre web page in order to recruit volunteer
interviewers for a west coast fireball patrol.  Anyone
interested, in British Columbia and bordering U.S.
States are being asked to participate.
Ed Majden

<http://victoria.rascdot ca/articles/2003/sandia_bolide.htm>

> Ed Majden wrote:
>
>> MIAC, the Meteorites and Impacts Advisory Commitee
to the Canada Space Agency maintains a listing of
all-sky cameras known as the North American Fireball
Camera Network on their web page.
>> If you operate an all-sky camera for fireball
detection I suggest you register your site with MIAC
by contacting Richard Huziak at the address below.

<mailto:huziak@SEDSystemsdot ca>

<http://miac.uqacdot ca/MIAC/>