[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Bob Lunsford's Suggestions/Help & Nov. 19/20 Correction -Marco V.

Dear list,

Good enough for the short lines explanations about LM estimatives along. I
myself, day yes day no, go a little under what the list links explain, but,
also and quite often, I do my own datae on the cluster(s) of star(s) taking
the faintest nearby star from the radiant site. Another aspect is the
dedication for each session time. As much as I spend observing dark skies,
as clear the faintest star(!) seems to me. Of course that it goes a little
bit against the LM procedures. Anyway, no method is still better for me than
that to identify different kind of stars in the Milky Way. Thanks for this
very meaningfull and subject. :)

Regards,

Marco Valois