[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for Dec. 5-11, 2003

Bob,
     Just wanted to publically thank you again for your weekly report and to
say how utilized, appreciated and valuable it is to us out here in the
field.  Both Kim Y. and I consulted your report extensively before we did
our recent two-station experiment and will do so every time prior to our
future efforts.  It is so helpful to have such a handy reference that
combines info that would take volumes to go through without. I found it much
easier to call shower/radiant association after studying your report and
cross checking radiant positions on a star chart.  My observing cap is off
you, Bob... well done!

Warm regards,  Paul in the Ancient City

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!