[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: Bob Lunsford's Suggestions/Help & Nov. 19/20 Correction - LM, Marco Valois

Bob, Felix and all,

If I recall correctly, my average DCV for
>ten years of data for all meteors of all magnitudes was 26 degrees.

Mine was also very close to this, Bob, perhaps a degree or two less.  I
would encourage the newer observers to try tracking DCV for themselves for a
while, if they do not already.  Just so they are more aware of their own
individual sensitivities relative to others.  It can go a long way toward
explaining the differences in results between observers with similar LMs
also.

Advance weather reports make it touch and go for the Gem. max night here in
N. FLA.  A moderate cold front is coming thru Wednesday making Thursday and
Friday look good, but Saturday.... too soon to tell.    Paul in the Ancient
City

Cell phone ‘switch’ rules are taking effect — find out more here.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx