[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2003 Geminids: Worldwide Radio Observation No.4

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
   2003 Geminids FLASH No.4  (07:40UT 15th Dec Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/gem03p.htm

Geminid FLASH page is opened and updated. There are 24 obsering
reports at 23 observing stations in 8 countries. Our project
has already covered whole world. We therefore can monitor
Geminid meteor activity at all times now...

Geminid activity becomes higher and higher. European, American
and Japanese observing stations are catching Geminid activity
and we are monitoring Geminid activity at all times.

We have to monitor more activity for estimating Geminid peak.

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

2003 Geminids page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/gem03p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/gem03.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/