[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Corrected Gems Dec.12/13

  I mistakenly put COM (Coma Berenicids) instead of HYD (Sigma Hydrids)
meteors on my first report. The COM radiant was not even up at the time.
Sorry, I should have been more careful.

Corrected Pre-maximum Geminid Obs. from Greenbelt, Maryland  390016N 0765233W

  I was completely clouded out for the Geminid maximum, but did manage to
get a good hour of pre-maximum Geminid observations in from Greenbelt,
Maryland on the evening of December 12/13, 2003 before clouds rolled in and
the Moon got high enough to serverely interfere. Below is a brief breakdown
of what was seen.

   DATE    TIME (UT)  LM  %Obst.  GEM  XOR  MON  HYD  SPO  Total  FOV
Dec.12/13  1:12-2:12  5.2   0%     5    1    1    0    2     9   5.0+23

Magnitude Distribution
     0  1  2  3  4  Ave.
GEM  0  1  1  2  1  2.6
XOR  0  0  1  0  0  2.0