[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Colour perception.... auroras/meteors et al....

Paul, Robert, Bruce, Cathy, David & List,

Thank you for the responses and information. I'll keep looking and when I
see those greyish clouds again I'm going to stay outside :). I have seen
meteors in many colors so I believe I may be able to perceive the aurora
colors.

For as long as I can remember I have planned my life around meteor showers
but I saw a brilliant yellow/orange/red fireball (?) earlier this year that
was so big and bright that it prompted me to join this list.

Wishing you dark skies and happy holidays to all,
Maria

It’s our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. Get it
now!  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup