[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) List breakdown?

This is just to mention that the Yahoo Groups archive of
Meteorobs:

ceased or at least paused on Dec. 24.  Apparently there
has been some sort of list breakdown, as my digests
directly from the list have many duplicate messages.

On Dec. 24 I tried to send a reply to Marco Langbroek's
message about the 2000 Ursids, but apparently it didn't
go through.  On the peak morning that year in 2.0 hours
Teff I counted 25 Ursids and 29 others from a site in
central Texas.

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA