[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Status of Meteorobs

As most of you have realized by now, the mail list has been offline since sometime Friday night/Saturday morning. Thanks to Brewster's help, it seems like the list is working at the moment. The digests and archives may be messed up until Lew returns in a few days.

For those sending in meteor reports, I have received several of them and hope to archive/publish them soon. Unfortunately, with the holiday being here, it might be a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.....

Mark - meteorobs List Elf