[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Personal Meteor Summary 2003

January 1, 2004

Greetings Daniel Gruen and Fellow Meteor Enthusiasts!

I just had to post a note about your monumental recap
of 2003.  What astonishing records you took time to
compile!  I am greatly impressed!

I, too, am a fairly recent meteor hunter as many
people probably know on meteorobs through all of my
burdensome questions.  I have long thought about
plotting, but have not gone that far in meteor
recording just yet.  Still, you never know.  Someday
my reports might look a little different.

Be sure to take it easy, I know how hard it is to just
type up a single meteor report.

Many, frosty Quadrantids!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA