[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2004 Quadrantids: Worldwide Radio Observation No.3

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
  2004 Quadrantids FLASH No.2  (00:30UT, 4th Jan Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua04p.htm

Quadrantid FLASH page is opened and updated. There are 15 obsering
reports at 14 observing stations in 7 countries. Our project
has already covered whole world. We therefore can monitor
Quadrantid meteor activity at all times now...

Quadrantid activitiy becomes higher and higher now !!
Many echoes and long echoes are observed now.

The current activity is excellent !
Please check and observe !

Next update of FLASH page will be around 1:00UT 4th.

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

2004 Quadrantid page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua04p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua04.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: