[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2000 Ursids [was Re: List breakdown?]

Here's the main part of my 2000 Ursids report,
with RA and Dec being where I was looking:

2000/12/22
Time - UTC Ur Sp R.A.  Dec
---------- -- -- ----- ---
7:10- 7:20 01 04 08:00 +58
7:25- 7:35 04 03 08:30 +61
7:40- 7:50 03 01 "
7:55- 8:05 01 04 09:30 +63
8:10- 8:20 02 02 "
8:25- 8:35 03 02 "
8:40- 8:50 03 02 09:50 +59
8:55- 9:05 03 03 "
9:10- 9:20 01 00 "
9:25- 9:35 03 04 10:20 +58
9:40- 9:50 02 02 "
9:55-10:05 00 02 "
---------- -- --
2.0h Teff. 25 29

... radiant barely higher than 30 degrees above horizon
at end of session

The complete report and a follow-up are at:

http://www.meteorobs.org/maillist/msg20409.html
http://www.meteorobs.org/maillist/msg20440.html

I wish I had lasted until later than 4:00 AM that morning,
but I ran out of steam.  I wanted to observe the Ursids
this year but circumstances didn't cooperate well enough.
It's cloudy again this morning, so no QUAs.

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA