[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 2000 Ursids [was Re: List breakdown?]

Hello Ed,

Very good to see this data pointed out again (I should have known about
them: a quick check just
now revealed to me that your data were in the IMO shower circular issued at
that time and you did post upon it at meteorobs at that time).

Peter Jenniskens (with a whole bunch of amateur co-authors)