[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2004 Quadrantids: Worldwide Radio Observation No.5

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
  2004 Quadrantids FLASH No.5  (16:30UT, 5th Jan Updated)
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua04p.htm

Quadrantid FLASH page is opened and updated. There are 21 obsering
reports at 19 observing stations in 8 countries. Our project
has already covered whole world. We therefore can monitor
Quadrantid meteor activity at all times now...

Quadrantid peak was very excellent in this year ! The peak time
was around 5h(UT) 4th January. Around peak time, the activity
level was too high. At least, the activity in 2004 was much
higher activity than last Quadrantids.

And Andy Smith at UK observing station sent me HROFFT images.
These images are very great and show Quadrantid activity was
very high. You can see these images on the Quadrantid homepage.
Let's chek it.

>>To radio project members.
   Thank you for great flash reports. Although observing period
   is 26th Dec to 10th Jan, a FLASH update is 2nd to 5th Jan.
   So, after you send final flash data, please send me all period
   data after Quadrantid project finish.

You can see this FLASH result and LIVE Radio data. LIVE is
updated every 10minutes at almost of stations.

2004 Quadrantid page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua04p.htm
FLASH page: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/qua04.htm
LIVE page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: