[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Different Spanish fireball Saturday

  Hi:

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 08:58, Marco Langbroek wrote:
> I fully agree with Ed, having seen the video clip. This was an aircraft
> contrail, filmed the day before the true fireball of Jan 4.

  TV's has been showing more than one amateur video that are surely
aircrafts trails. Some of the reported fallings and fires have been
discredited by scientists as related to the fireball.

  Good nights... of good observing!

--
Víctor R. Ruiz           | - Todos estos momentos se perderán
http://infoastro.com/rvr |   como lágrimas en la lluvia