[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Comets Spread Earth-life Around Galaxy

Hi folks... I agree with Bruce. I believe we need take this type of seeding
seriously if we are to understand our origins... In a related story, there
is mounting evidence to say that the structures found in "that" Martian
meteorite, really are micro fossils... If this is true, then that puts the
arrival of life in our solar system at around 4 billion years before
present... A full 500 million years prior to the oldest fossils found on
earth... Perhaps life got established there (and possibly even Venus before
it got too hot) then arrived here in a similar way to ALH84001,65.

Perhaps we are the Martians! (or Venusians!)

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/further_evidence_life_mars_meteorite.html?522004

Graham Palmer
1/622 Nelson St. North,
Mahora.