[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NASAThe White House Coup Against NASA

Robert and all,
       Perhaps in the future, a quick email can be sent to the list telling us you have something of interest on a particular off-topic subject and ask us to email you privately if we are interested.  This gives the gift of choice to everyone and limits your audience to only those who are interested.   Just a suggestion.

Reagrds to all, Paul in FL

Jim Gamble <jagamble@sbcglobaldot net> wrote:
Mr. Gardner,
  Take your politics elsewhere. This is not a political forum. I, for one, don't appreciate nor desire posts which are not relevant to meteoritic science.
Regards,
Jim Gamble

Do you Yahoo!?