[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PLEASE READ: How to handle off-topic 'meteorobs' posts

If you read something on 'meteorobs', which offends you,
or which you view as inappropriately deviating from our
chosen topic of meteors and meteor science, please don't
hesitate to email THE LIST ADMINISTRATORS, at:

    owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org

If you choose instead, to post your (counter-)views to
the whole 'meteorobs' list, then you yourself, as well
as the original poster to whom you objected, may BOTH
be showing discourtesy to our readers.

Thanks as always, for your patience, intelligence, and
most of all, your courtesy - the currency on which our
"little global community" must operate. :)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org