[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sept 1966 Michigan Fireball

The following has been forwarded with Don's permission.....Kim Y.

Do you know if there is anyone out there who remembers a fireball in approx. Sept. 1966 in southern Michigan? I was traveling from East Lansing, Mich. to Toledo, Ohio at about dusk when the sky lit up for approximately 5 seconds in an orange glow.  It was almost like daylight.  I'll never forget it and I wonder if there are others who remember.  Surely somebody out there witnessed this also.

Don Terry