[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) February radio meteor data analysis online now [G7IZU]

Hello all,

The  data analysis for February from my live radio obs site in SW UK is
available online now, in MS Excel 2000 format. Data collection was
almost uninterrupted for the whole month.

Data for analysis is collected using HROFFT with reception from 3
transmitter sites on 3 discrete frequencies simultaneously. Live FFT
plotting for the web page is done using 2 running versions of Spectrum
Lab by DL4YHF, producing one 10 minute FFT and scope plot, and one 6
hour per view plot. Uploading of the plot images every minute is now
much more reliable than before with very little downtime, due to
improved management of the PC here(!).

Live audio from the receivers is available on request, or during high
activity periods. Normally it is off to conserve CPU power.

G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page (Index):
http://www.tvcomm.pwp.blueyonder.codot uk/G7IZU_Radio_Pages/Radio
(or http://tinyurl.com/w6pv)
The live page has links to the data.

Regards,