From: owner-meteorobs@atmob.org On Behalf Of George Gliba
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:01 AM
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Cc: lunro.imo.usa@coxdot net
Subject: (meteorobs) Imposture Alert

Imposture Alert -

   I recently got an email from Bob Lunsford informing me that the
attachment I sent him recently from my email address
'gliba@grossc.gsfc.nasadot gov' may have a virus. As I did not send
anything recently to him, and my email address has changed to the above
address, the only thing I can think of is that there is an imposture
using my old email address, which changed about a year ago. There is
still a forward on that email, but nobody should be sending from that
email address anymore. If they do they are illegal!

GWG